We love to make history fun at Fort Ligonier. Here are three great ideas for kids and adults, families and groups.
Fort Ligonier is a great place to host your child’s next birthday party!
- Two Hours at the Fort or Museum
- Two activities:
- Musket Firing Demo
- Tour with a Soldier
- Native American Corn Grinding
- Cannonball (Dodgeball)
- Costume Tour
- A Fort building for the part
- Small party favor
- Cost $250 (Maximum 25 guests, including at least two chaperones)
- Party Host provides food and supplies
For more information or to book your child’s next birthday party, contact Matt Gault at 724-238-9701 or email@example.com.
Escape Room Experiences!
Have a blast with Fort Ligonier’s two new escape room experiences! Participants and their teams have 60-minutes to find clues, solve puzzles and escape to freedom!
THE GREAT ART ESCAPE
A piece of Fort Ligonier’s priceless art has been stolen. Find out who did it and escape the museum while you still can!
- Cost $25 per person
THE FORT BREAK-IN
While out on a scouting mission, you and your troops come under siege, you head to the closest fort only to find no one there! Find out what happened as you try to break in!
- Cost $30 per person
- These experiences are designed for up to 10 guests (ages 7 and up).
For more information or to book your escape room experiences, contact Matt Gault at 724-238-9701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sleepover at the Fort!
Have a blast at the Fort with your very own sleepover! Sleep in a tent just like the soldiers did in the 1758! Winter sleepovers available in the Center for History Education. This is a fun event for Groups!
- The Fort/Museum from 7 PM until 8 AM the following morning
- Tour of the Fort or Museum
- Campfire (weather permitting)
- Additional Activities are available for $5 per person:
- Musket Firing
- Museum After Dark Program
- Candle Dipping
- Artillery Talk/Mortar Firing
- Talk with a Soldier
- Cost: $40 per person (Minimum 10 guests)
- Sleepover Host provides food and snacks
For more information or to book your sleepover today, contact Matt Gault at 724-238-9701 or email@example.com.