Plan Your Meeting or Gathering
Inspire Your Troops!Whether planning a corporate event, meeting, conference or special gathering, Fort Ligonier offers one of the most distinctive private event venues in the Laurel Highlands. The spacious, new Center for History Education, award-winning French and Indian War museum and 8-acre historic site are the perfect HQ for inspiring your troops.
Ready to Schedule?
From private parties on the patio to intimate dinners in a historic building or a meeting in the Fort Ligonier Center for History Education, we look forward to helping you plan a historic event! Please contact us for rental policies and fees.
Details & Amenities
Fort Ligonier offers unique settings for private events including the Center for History Education, outside patio, Lower Fort Area, Upper Fort Parade Ground, Museum Lobby and historic buildings. The Fort Ligonier Center for History Education accommodates:
- Banquet Style Seating – 130 Guests
- Classroom Style Seating – 140 Guests
- Theater Style Seating – 250 Guests
- Cocktail Reception – 300 Guests
- Please contact us for the seating capacity in other areas of the fort and museum
Private event hosts may choose a caterer of their choice from Fort Ligonier’s list of preferred purveyors. The list features a wide variety of restaurateurs and caters who provide catering services from coffee and breakfast to lunch, cocktail receptions and dinners. Caterers not featured on the list may be considered with prior approval from Fort Ligonier.
Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be served at private events. Private event hosts are responsible for purchasing their own spirits, use a RAMP-certified bartender, and provide a certificate of liability insurance.
- Free parking for approximately 50 vehicles, additional parking located at a metered parking lot across from the Fort, motorcoach parking also available onsite
- Additional parking available with one month’s notice
- 5,277 square-feet of inside event space with elevated stage for presenters, speakers, and panel discussions
- State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities including wireless microphones, projector and screen
- Enhance your event with an enriching selection of museum and fort tours or presentation