The Perfect HQ for Inspiring Your Troops
Whether planning a corporate event, meeting, conference or special gathering, Fort Ligonier offers one of the most distinctive private event venues in the Laurel Highlands. The spacious, new Center for History Education, award-winning French and Indian War museum and 8-acre historic site are the perfect HQ for inspiring your troops.
All private events are paired with the educational experience of your choice. From an exceptional selection of museum and fort tours to team building activities and presentations, your event will be enhanced with the powerful stories of Fort Ligonier that changed world history. For additional information or to schedule a site visit, please contact Julie Donovan at email@example.com or call 724-238-9701.
The Fort Ligonier Center for History Education accommodates:
- Banquet Style Seating – 150 Guests
- Classroom Style Seating – 140 Guests
- Theater Style Seating – 250 Guests
- Cocktail Reception – 330 Guests
- Additional seating is available on the adjacent patio and outside Lower Fort area (weather permitting).
Guests may use the caterer of their choice. We are happy to recommend a list of vendors who cater
at the fort and provide services from coffee and breakfast to lunch, cocktail receptions and dinners.
Alcoholic beverages are permitted. Guests are responsible for providing and serving their own spirits
and are required to provide an insurance liability waiver. It is preferred that events with more than 50 guests
use the services of a professional bartender.
- Free parking for approximately 50 vehicles
- Metered parking lot adjacent to Fort
- Additional parking available with pre-arrangements
- Motorcoach parking available
- 5,277 square-feet of program space
- Elevated stage for presenter, speaker, and panel discussions
- State-of-the-art, audiovisual capabilities including wireless microphones, projector and screen
- Large outdoor patio adjacent to Center for History Education
- Through the Lens of History a Leadership Experience
- Team Building Experience in the Fort or Museum
- Living History Activity
*Additional offerings include costumed interpreter and artillery firings.