The Cannon Ball
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Fort's major benefit of the year is a BLAST and sells out quickly! Don't miss out on all the fun while supporting the historic landmark's preservation and education efforts. Please join us for an evening filled with Fun, Food by Myriam's Table, and Friends at the Fort. Super Silent Auction & Raffles. $75 per ticket - Limited Availability. RSVP by September 10, 2018. It's not a DANCE, but you will have a BALL!
Top Reasons to Attend Fort Ligonier’s Cannon Ball on Saturday, September 22, 2018!
- Support the Fort and bid on these spectacular Super Silent Auction items including: 2 Tickets for the Tony Award-winning Broadway smash Hamilton: An American Musical at the Benedum Center, January 15-27, 2019.
- Flag flown over Gettysburg National Cemetery at the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address.
- Aerial Sightseeing Tour of the Ligonier Valley and surrounding area courtesy of Higgins Airways.
- An Extraordinary Raffle Opportunity – One week at Casa Berti, a luxurious Italian Villa, May 18-25, 2019. Limited tickets now available. Call the Fort at 724-238-9701.
- Fun, Friends, and Food by Myriam’s Table.
- Make a BIG BANG! Be a Patron Sponsor (Brown Bess Level and Above) and join the Cannon Ball Committee at a private Auction Preview Reception on Thursday, September 20 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
For more information, call Fort Ligonier at 724.238.9701. We look forward to seeing you at the Cannon Ball!