The Cannon Ball
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Fort's major benefit of the year is a BLAST! Join us for lighthearted historical music, hors d'oeuvres by Vallozzi's, cocktails and silent and live auctions. All proceeds benefit the historic landmark's preservation and educational efforts.
$75 per guest
Here’s a “Sneak Peek” at some of this year’s amazing Silent Auction items.
- Dinner for two at Patrick O’Connell’s famed Inn at Little Washington with an Overnight Stay at the luxurious Foster Harris House Bed and Breakfast
- An authentic Celtic Getaway (4 nights) at Ireland’s most magical address, the 5-star luxury Drumoland Castle located in County Clare, Ireland
- A rare vintage bottle of Old Overholt Rye Whiskey
- Experience the autumn beauty (2020) of North Carolina’s Outer Banks for a week at a stunning 5-bedroom Beach House
- Wine Cellar Dinner for Six Guests at Vallozzi’s prepared exclusively by Chef Josiah Henry
- An end table crafted from a maple tree from Ligonier’s Diamond by award-winning furniture designer Paul Sirofchuck
- A one-of-a-kind culinary experience – a colonial dinner for 4 in Wade Stoner’s officer’s tent in the Lower Fort